Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Obsessed - Movie Review

Now I knew that Lisa (Ali Larter) was crazy when I first saw her.
What is it about the word "Temp" that scares the hell out of me?
What kind of company policy is these? - "No Spouse party" - what kind of dumb set up shit is that? "No female assistants" agreement - definitely no trust there.
This psycho is popping up everywhere that Derek (Idris Elba) is. Apparently everyone is getting sick but this crazy bitch. She in turns fills in for all of them - creepy. She must have skills!
Wait a minute, I can't believe that this cheap skank went in the________________. I felt sorry for Derek (Idris Elba), and how boney was she?
Oh, oh, parking garage, they always scare me in the movies. Delusional is the word! Derek don't you just hate when the computer does that? Oh damn! she can even make a smiley face creepy.
Oh I know Idris Elba (Derek) is fine, but this is freaking ridiculous. Jay-Z would have slapped the bitch.
I hope Beyonce Knowles (Sharon Charles) don't kill this bitch.
"Bitch, breathe!"
Dumb, naive babysitter! Oh hell nah, take the electronic gadget from the teenage babysitter! Wait a minute, what's this babysitter name because she ain't never going to babysit for me. Samantha (Scout Taylor-Compton).
Too much info Ben.(Jerry O'Connell)
Psychotic!
"I'm gonna call you back." Sharon Charles (Beyonce)
Beyonce work those heels girl.
OK.
Just wait until the insurance company sees and assesses all this damage!
This was a stupider movie (yeah,I said stupid) than Fatal Attraction because there was never an attraction by the male in the movie. At least in Fatal Attaction, the male character actually cheated on the wife. In this movie however,the male character was totally innocent. The bitch was just delusional. Scary!
Why is it that when Beyonce Knowles acted in this movie, I didn't really think about her singing or her beauty. So based on that - I think she's a damn pretty good actress! She looked like a housewife to me. Don't tell Nia Long.

2 1/2 stars out of 4 stars

@RavenSu halfcensored

http://twitter.com/RavenSu